Updated October 2021
With the resumption of Jazz at the Village we have had to reconise that things will not be the same as they were before. We are particularly aware that the age profile of the audience for these concerts comprises a significant proportion of people who would fit into the ‘vulnerable’ category. Hence we request all attendees to do as much as is reasonably possible to limit the risk of spreading the Covid-19 virus.
We are told by the Memorial Hall’s management team that, because of Covid-19 guidelines, audience numbers are limited to 80. This is significantly less than we are used to and so we have had to increase the price of tickets to ensure the musicians continue to recieve a fair payment as we run on a ‘not for profit’ basis. Please see the latest booking information.
Please read and act on the following:
- Only people who have been fully vaccinated should attend the performance.
- Do not attend if you have any of the recognised symptoms of a possible Covid infection.
- You are advised to take a free lateral flow test before attending.
- Please arrive early to avoid congestion, no last minute rushes; Doors open from 7pm.
- Audience members are encouraged to observe social distancing when entering and leaving the building.
- Attendance will be strictly limited to 80. Places must be booked in advance, preferably online.
- Face coverings are to be worn while moving around inside the building. If you are uncomfortable with your mask on then it may be removed once seated. Please replace it when moving around.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry. Please use it!
- Track and Trace procedures will be in place. If you, or any members of your party, develop Covid symptoms within a few days of the performance please email us at email@example.com so we can advise other audience members anonymously.
- We are not permitted to provide refreshments, but members are welcome to bring their own. Please do not share beyond your immediate party.
- The seats are spaced to meet the Memorial Hall’s requirements. Please do not move the seats.
- At the end of the performance audience members will be asked to depart starting with the rows at the rear. Please be patient so as to avoid unnecessary mingling.